In-Car Bluetooth Problem

This is a discussion on In-Car Bluetooth Problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm having problems with the bluetooth in my Nissan Xterra. I says it's connected both on the N1 and on the truck but the audio ...

Thread: In-Car Bluetooth Problem

In-Car Bluetooth Problem

I'm having problems with the bluetooth in my Nissan Xterra. I says it's connected both on the N1 and on the truck but the audio still comes out of the N1. If I'm already on a phone call, then turn on the bluetooth in the truck, the audio finally comes out of my speakers in the truck from the bluetooth. Anyone else? Any fixes?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No one has come across a solution yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mymitsu3kgt View Post
    No one has come across a solution yet?
    If you have checked all bluetooth settings both with the Nexus and your vehicle, then there would have to be a compatibility issue between the two bluetooth devices.

I would lean towards the Nexus as being the problem.

Just my 2c.

The Nexus one definitely has a problem with bluetooth. My Nexus one connects and disconnects constantly in my 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe; and I have searched many forums and found most people are experiencing the same problem. If anyone has a solution or an update please let me know.

Same problem here ... It works with my Motorola headset, but not with my car's bluetooth/radio!

I frequently use my N1 with my car's bluetooth (2010 Mazda3). For the most part it works beautifully. If the phone's bluetooth is ON, then it automatically pairs when i turn the car on and begins playing music. I even use the car's audio controls to change the song and pause it. I use mixzing, and i'm on cyanmod 5.0.6.

The only problem i really have is while its playing music and the N1 screen is off...and I turn on the screen to unlock it, then the BT connection is dropped for about 6 seconds then connects again. Not sure what to do about that.

Mine connects, but no audio to the radio!

You should check if your vehicle supports Bluetooth Audio, or just BT for phone calls. 2 separate things. When mine connects, the car display shows 2 different icons, 1 for the bt audio and 1 for bt phone calls.

Rarely, when i connect with BT, it only connects 1 or the other....so i turn BT off and back on and that fixes it.

I played with it a bit more today and the audio from the phone goes fine, but the call audio does not work! It worked with my Milestone (same radio) just fine. What could be wrong ... Hopefully 2.2 fixes this!!!!!!!! I didn't really write about the noticeable 3G problem, but this is just not acceptable. I guess I have to play with it more and find a trick to make both work, but damn ... sure I have a headset, but it's cool to listen to voicemail etc when you can't use the ugly headset ...

nexus s Bluetooth audio does not work with mini one car.

I am using nexus s 2.3.2 in mini one.
    phone works well, but no audio stream.
    iPhone and iPad work fine. if I disconnect iPhone audio and immediatly connect nexus then audio works. stops working once I disconnect the nexus and try reconnecting.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links