The application Email (Process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly.

This is a discussion on The application Email (Process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; My first suggestion would be to wipe data from the app. You will have to re-establish your accounts afterwards. For Gmail, you just have to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The application Email (Process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly.

My first suggestion would be to wipe data from the app. You will have to re-establish your accounts afterwards. For Gmail, you just have to sign in, for other emails, you may have to redo all the sign in settings again, so write them down first...

Menu> settings> applications> manage applications> select the all tab, find the app, delete the data...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I tried deleting the account setup and everything and it did not fix anything.

so FYI, it turns out it had nothing to do with the setup, since it has been working all this time. However, as I found somewhere else, a certain email was causing this problem to happen. For some reason, a newsletter/email from buy.com was causing this problem. I basically went to my inbox from my computer... then moved the last few days of email to a temporary folder. Sure enough the email app stopped crashing. I moved the emails back into the inbox until I found the one that was causing it.

buy.com email. weird, eh? I don't know what is causing it, since the email appears to be fine in other email software and webmail. I deleted the mail and I haven't had the problem... until I received another email from buy.com today. I kindly changed my newsletter email options after this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links