Hotmail New Mail Notification and Hotmail Mobile in Browser

This is a discussion on Hotmail New Mail Notification and Hotmail Mobile in Browser within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; The email program keep telling me there is new email showing in the notification from my hotmail account. Of course the track ball will start ...

Thread: Hotmail New Mail Notification and Hotmail Mobile in Browser

Hotmail New Mail Notification and Hotmail Mobile in Browser

The email program keep telling me there is new email showing in the notification from my hotmail account. Of course the track ball will start to glow too. Then I slide open the notification and open the email prorgram, there is no new email.

When I use Browser to open up MSN Mobile to read hotmail, each opened email won't wrap according to the screen width. I have to scroll horizontally to read the email. Each paragraph last 1 whole line. won't wrap. Do you guys have this issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i cant see all of my folders in hotmail.
    i also got false notification of new emails a coupe of times.

I just got my google nexus yesterday And i love it but i have the same problem the notifications keep telling me i have mail i don't. If u ever find a solution to this please let me know. At least it's good to know i'm not alone in this. Cheers

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links