Update Issue

This is a discussion on Update Issue within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So Randomly my notification says update available... when it opens the download window where it would say update available everything just says installed... anyone encounter ...

Thread: Update Issue

Update Issue

So Randomly my notification says update available... when it opens the download window where it would say update available everything just says installed... anyone encounter this issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

When you update the application in the market, it should remove the icon from your taskbar. Powering it off and turning it back usually will make it go away. Otherwise, it might be the market place?
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Several days ago I received an update notice. I cleared the notice without updating. When I checked, a day or two later, there wasn't an update. I did notice that the developer left an apology and canceled/rolled back the version. I'm guessing something like that happened.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links