FYI You need to hit back arrow to get off the phone call screen, apparently

This is a discussion on FYI You need to hit back arrow to get off the phone call screen, apparently within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just since I saw another user have this issue...I was on the phone with tech support about photos and tried to hit menu. It doesn't ...

Thread: FYI You need to hit back arrow to get off the phone call screen, apparently

FYI You need to hit back arrow to get off the phone call screen, apparently

Just since I saw another user have this issue...I was on the phone with tech support about photos and tried to hit menu. It doesn't work. I was on the phone screen with the dial pad open since I had entered my info a couple minutes earlier. The guy didn't know it. I could not get "off the phone screen" using the screen. Also my speaker seemed to lock up.

But there was nothing wrong it was the functionality.

I finally hit back arrow on the hardware case everything was fine and I could access everything normally still talking on the phone.

I haven't tried recreating it with other attempts (disclaimer)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by allyriane View Post
    Just since I saw another user have this issue...I was on the phone with tech support about photos and tried to hit menu. It doesn't work. I was on the phone screen with the dial pad open since I had entered my info a couple minutes earlier. The guy didn't know it. I could not get "off the phone screen" using the screen. Also my speaker seemed to lock up.

But there was nothing wrong it was the functionality.

I finally hit back arrow on the hardware case everything was fine and I could access everything normally still talking on the phone.

I haven't tried recreating it with other attempts (disclaimer)
    you can also use the home button, if you wish.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links