Text Input issue

This is a discussion on Text Input issue within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello I'm wondering if anyone have similar problem as i do. Whenever I create a new msg, i often not able to start keyboard by ...

Thread: Text Input issue

Text Input issue

Hello

I'm wondering if anyone have similar problem as i do.
    Whenever I create a new msg, i often not able to start keyboard by simply touching the text input area. Also often my newest text msg received shows sender as the previous person.

Am I the only one having this issue??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I believe the not being able to click the keyboard is a touchscreen issue, I have had that happen to me either b/c of cold hands or the touchscreen being glitchy. (see the thread about touchscreen issues).

The text message app has always been glitchy, when i press it sometimes it would send me to a previously opened app. A reboot always fixes this issue for me. You should try that then report back.

this happens to me also, just click and hold to the "menu" button and the keyboard will popup.

menu button (b/w home and back button)

Quote Originally Posted by hawon View Post
    Hello

I'm wondering if anyone have similar problem as i do.
    Whenever I create a new msg, i often not able to start keyboard by simply touching the text input area.

I noticed that, too, but thought this was normal (new user). I have been pressing the trackball to get the keyboard, since on mine when it opens for a new text message the input box is already highlighted.

i see, i was just curious. yes there are work around holding down menu button and using trackball, i wish there's a way to recalibrate the screen. maybe i should look into touch screen thread.

I sometimes get the key up and i am unable to input any texts.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links