Problem witb alarm clock

This is a discussion on Problem witb alarm clock within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; My date does not change until the alarm goes off. In dim mode it will stay on the previous date until the alarm goes off ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem witb alarm clock

Date Change

My date does not change until the alarm goes off. In dim mode it will stay on the previous date until the alarm goes off then change to the current date.

This morning when my alarm went off, I hit dismiss, but the alarm still kept on ringing. I did not know what to do to shut it up, so I ended up turning the phone off and then back on.

Any ideas?

Did it register that you'd hit the dismiss button, and carry on, or not register and just sit there with the buttons up?

If #2, according to the settings, the default behavior of the side buttons (I guess posh for volume control) is to dismiss, so might be worth a go if it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Did it register that you'd hit the dismiss button, and carry on, or not register and just sit there with the buttons up?

If #2, according to the settings, the default behavior of the side buttons (I guess posh for volume control) is to dismiss, so might be worth a go if it happens again.
    It registered that I hit dismiss on the screen, the buttons went away, the screen went to the home screen, yet the alarm was still alarming!

My alarm doesn't go off

I have the same problems as the initial poster of this forum. My alarm will not go off and I make sure it's unclicked in the Advanced Task Manager. Actually, even prior to downloading the Advanced Task Manager app. The alarm was fickle.

I use a repeat alarm. Set for M-F at 6:30am everyday. Pretty straight forward. It doesn't sound off everyday. What is going on?!

interesting...

Well, I guess I am not the only one having a problem with it.
    I am going to need a few more testings to figure out "the problem" is or "the way it works" whichever you want to call it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links