Nexus One problems with facebook contacts

This is a discussion on Nexus One problems with facebook contacts within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I ordered my Nexus One earlier last week, and recieved the phone yesterday. All in all, I'm very pleased, yet there is one major bug ...

Thread: Nexus One problems with facebook contacts

Nexus One problems with facebook contacts

I ordered my Nexus One earlier last week, and recieved the phone yesterday. All in all, I'm very pleased, yet there is one major bug for me. I chose to sync all my facebook contacts with the address book, in the hope that i would have a load of contacts with the correct phone numbers. The issue comes about when trying to actually text or ring the facebook numbers. All are put as +44 numbers, yet on my phone they only come up as 44, without the plus. This makes them all incorrect numbers, and there seems to be no way I can edit the numbers to put a + in front of them.

Any help is much appreciated!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can edit them on your PC in Google.... One by one or export them to a csv file, edit and import back...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links