Silent Calls

This is a discussion on Silent Calls within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by wamchu After reciving the replacement nexus one. I am still have the same silient call problem. I am just wondering if the ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silent Calls

jah
    Quote Originally Posted by wamchu View Post
    After reciving the replacement nexus one. I am still have the same silient call problem. I am just wondering if the problem occuring in all of the nexus one phones or i am the unlucky one two receive two nexus one with this problem.
    I had it happen really bad for about two or three days - almost every call was silent. But (knock on wood) it hasn't happened since.

Don't know how this info could help you.

Weird, had same problems with my phone. I thoutht it was jst a network issues aswel. I am having nothing but issues all a sudden with my phone. I will be calling HTC on Monday to see what they will do.
    NexusOne. :nexusx:

Sounds like a software issue it happend to me a few times. No issues with bluetooth though.

I think we need to call HTC regarding this silient call problem. If sufficent number of us complaine they may look into this issue.

I also had a problem where the receiving party could not hear me when I dialled out. I found that the pressing the mute on and then off duriing the call got it working. Similarly when receiving a call. Then I decided to delete all apps that might mess with the mic audio, so I removed Fring and call recorder and I haven't had the problem since (about one week so far). It could be a coincidence but it would be interesting to know if anyone who has experienced these problems has these apps installed.

I have two apps. They're robo defense and torect life. Maybe one of those were my issue, but it hasn't happened again.
    NexusOne. :nexusx:

I've experienced this over the last couple of days with three or four calls I have made to home where my I can hear my wife but she can not hear me. Had to hang up and call on the landline!

Hope the OTA update will fix this............

Anyone have new firmware updated and still had this silient call problem

i have the same problem.. i get silent answers.. also having problems with bluetooth...

After the firmware upgrade silient call problem is no more I think they have sorted this problem. Anyone else still expercing this problem after the upgrade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links