Silent Calls

This is a discussion on Silent Calls within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am experiencing 1 in 3 calls being silent. I can see the phone is connected and the timer is started but no ringing or ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silent Calls

Silent Calls

I am experiencing 1 in 3 calls being silent. I can see the phone is connected and the timer is started but no ringing or sound from other side. Anyone else experiencing similar problems.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Today I call HTC UK Customer Service centre and they were very helpful and given me three options:
    1. Send it for Repair
    2. Replacement Phone - It may take up to five days.
    3. Full Refund

I took the 2nd option.
    Also HTC has dedicated team for Nexus one in UK they must be getting ready for UK Launch very soon.

Here is HTC U.K. Customer Service Number : 01753218960.

I have this same problem, and I actually posted about it last week. I guess I will have to contact htc with the issue, but I'm reluctant to give up my phone for a week :\

Even I had a similar issue thrice. As @wamchu mentioned, I dialed a number and then the timer was running and I wasn't able to hear anything on the other side. I thought this to be a network issue and just neglected.

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Even I had a similar issue thrice. As @wamchu mentioned, I dialed a number and then the timer was running and I wasn't able to hear anything on the other side. I thought this to be a network issue and just neglected.

This is not a network issue, i think this is a phone/software issue. I have sent of the phone today, hopefully will get new one bu end of the week.

jah
    I've been seeing this, too - three times in 24 hours.

Let us know if the new phones fix the problem. I thought it was either software or network.

I have the same problem. Also can not end a call. Bluetooth will not always connect on incoming calls. I must hit the bluetooth button to connect. I though it was only my phone.

After reciving the replacement nexus one. I am still have the same silient call problem. I am just wondering if the problem occuring in all of the nexus one phones or i am the unlucky one two receive two nexus one with this problem.

Its happened to me once or twice. Just pressed the speaker button a few times which sorted it.

I had a different problem. My microphone turned off itself 2 times, and I had to hang up and call again. otherwise the other person couldn't hear me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links