Contact Issue

This is a discussion on Contact Issue within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have a contact Alexandra and one named Sandra, they keep combining them and putting them under 'Sandra' this is making me angry anyone else ...

Thread: Contact Issue

Contact Issue

I have a contact Alexandra and one named Sandra, they keep combining them and putting them under 'Sandra' this is making me angry anyone else having a problem like this? or know a fix to this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm assuming you are syncing with Google Contacts with your phone.

Best way is to look at your Google Contacts (on the web) and make sure Alexandra and Sandra do not share anything in common (numbers, email).

The sync might see something similar to both of them and is just merging them together.

Quote Originally Posted by soulstar View Post
    I'm assuming you are syncing with Google Contacts with your phone.

Best way is to look at your Google Contacts (on the web) and make sure Alexandra and Sandra do not share anything in common (numbers, email).

The sync might see something similar to both of them and is just merging them together.
    Yes Google Sync the only thing i could see them sharing in common is the last 3 letters in there name. They have to diff area codes, i do not have an email from neither of them, and when i go into google mail to check my contacts i dont see the 'Alexandra' one i only see the sandra one, and the 'Alexandra' one's number is not in the mail browser but the number is in the phone under the 'Sandra' one. I dont know whats up I didnt have a problem with this on my G1.

I found out what it was, some how they joined so i un joined them

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links