About Nexus One & Iphone

This is a discussion on About Nexus One & Iphone within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; i had my iphone 3g for an year, i jumped as soon as N1 was available and no regret. I'm truly impressed by the speed, ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About Nexus One & Iphone

i had my iphone 3g for an year, i jumped as soon as N1 was available and no regret. I'm truly impressed by the speed, functions, and customizable.

I love this!

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    As an early adopter of the iPhone (June 2007) and user ever since (up to a 3gs), I much prefer the Nexus. I really dig the open platform and customization. IMO, better apps (no one else seems to think that, but I do.) Fster, better battery, sleeker.
    Same here. I have had all three variants and was actually planning on getting whatever is going to be released this year. However, I love my Nexus 1 and have no remorse in getting it!

The Nexus One is a great phone. To be honest i dont even use my laptop much, ever since i got my N1. It has great apps, most of them are free. It feels great on the palm of your hand. Very easy to use. You get used to the keyboard farely fast. I love my N1.
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

I feel like buying Nexus One too
    but i afraid that there are still many unfix bugs and poor in apps...

Nexus One vs. iPhone 3GS

This is the website i found comparing
    Nexus One and Iphone 3Gs

As i'm staying Malaysia I dun think Google will selling in my country
    so i might get it from Singapore
    is N1 like Iphone that jailbreak needed??

There things did it for me;
    1) Cannot change battery in IPhone this is stupid.

2) Cannot upgrade memory.

3) Service too expensive $100.00 unlimited everything I can handle.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Im currently in dilemma of buying Nexus One and Iphone
    I really like NexusOne
    But I also like the gaming in Iphone... ( many of youtube vid shows that Nexus One graphics and Quality not that good )
    Pls advice...

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher7 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Im currently in dilemma of buying Nexus One and Iphone
    I really like NexusOne
    But I also like the gaming in Iphone... ( many of youtube vid shows that Nexus One graphics and Quality not that good )
    Pls advice...
    If you want gaming I would stick with an Iphone 3Gs just more options...for right now, but the android market is growing everyday and it also gives developers more freedom, also N1 will be getting Flash 10.1 very soon so that will open up many more doors for developers. The N1 also has a higher resolution than the Iphone

I came from an Iphone 3G and the N1 just blows the Iphone away (My Opinion) from the customization freedom, Multitasking, Widgets galore, Removable Battery allows you to switch out batteries when a charger is not available, Storage Size options, Better Camera, Faster Proccesor, Beautiful Screen, and Scratch resistent Hardware, Free Navigation out the box, Etc......

But its all about what phone fits you best, The Iphone's Music Player is unmatched, and the video recorder is better but thats all I can come up with on the Iphone side

I am a seasoned Iphone user and for ease of use I would have to say it is better than the Nexus One. The Nexus is better in some respects, like speed, brightness, etc., But, It requires more steps to get the same result on the Iphone. Look, the technology is better, but Apple will come out with a new and better phone and it WILL be available on other networks, other than ATT. I agree ATT sucks, but an I phone on any other network will be better than the Nexus, probably by this summer. Both are good phones, I am just a little prejudice towards the APPLE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links