About Nexus One & Iphone

This is a discussion on About Nexus One & Iphone within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is NEXUS ONE worth buying? any post-purchase resonance? actually im planning to get an Iphone 3Gs but since Nexus One is launched so now i'm ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About Nexus One & Iphone

About Nexus One & Iphone

Is NEXUS ONE worth buying?
    any post-purchase resonance?

actually im planning to get an Iphone 3Gs but since Nexus One is launched so now i'm making my mind which one to take.

Is Nexus One got any problems so far?

If you were given a choice to choose between N1 and Iphone, which one do u choose?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The problems I have noticed have been negligible. Side by side the iPhone 3gs and the nexus one, the Nexus screen blows the iPhone away. The Nexus does not have as many apps only about 20,000 or so in the market place. The Google phone integrates seamlessly with all things Google. If you like Gmail, Gvoice, Picassa, You Tube, Gtalk, and all things Google, then for sure get a nexus. The phone is fast, blazing fast, it does have a 1Ghz processor, and half a gig of ram. Just remember it is first generation device so there will be a few bugs. The iPhone is on its 3rd incarnation so it is more refined.

The hardware specs of the Nexus blow away the iPhone, the screen is way better on the nexus. So it basically comes down to what it is exactly you are looking for.

I love the nexus. I have had it for a week or so. No major problems. None at all really. I am very happy with it. Plus it is a bit a thinner than an iPhone and it feels more sturdy in the hand.
    :nexusx:Proud new owner of Nexus One as of 1/11/10
    Unlocked Rooted
    Amon-RA recovery v1.7.0(Cyanogen Mod Version)
    Cyanogen Mod LATEST! (Beta or Stable)
    Baked In MoDaCo's Kitchen!
    NexTHEME
    Helix Launcher2
    16GB Class 6 MicroSD

Twitter @Gr8gorilla

I quite impressed by the Nexus One first impression and processor
    but what are the major differences between these 2 phones?
    too bad Nexus One is not available in Malaysia
    so i need to go to Singapore if i really wish to get one.

if your set on getting an iphone then id wait for the next gen release

As an early adopter of the iPhone (June 2007) and user ever since (up to a 3gs), I much prefer the Nexus. I really dig the open platform and customization. IMO, better apps (no one else seems to think that, but I do.) Fster, better battery, sleeker.

Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    if your set on getting an iphone then id wait for the next gen release
    but some people saying that Iphone will not launch 4g so early as they will milk enuff profit on 3Gs before there launch another1

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    As an early adopter of the iPhone (June 2007) and user ever since (up to a 3gs), I much prefer the Nexus. I really dig the open platform and customization. IMO, better apps (no one else seems to think that, but I do.) Fster, better battery, sleeker.
    i will try to take a deep look into N1 before i make any decision =D
    too bad Iphone can't keep u as their loyal customer anymore! haha.

i switched over from the iphone 3G to the nexus one for the following reasons:

1) Can't stand ATT's customer service
    2) Cannot accept having every single one of my calls dropped on the iphone
    3) I need customization on my phone..
    4) Nexus one has a bigger and brighter screen.
    5) Nexus one has a much faster processor.
    6) Nexus one has a better camera.

Iphone still has its advantages:
    1) Very user friendly..easy to use because u can't really do anything about the apps other than starting the apps or ending the apps.
    2) Touchscreen is still slightly smoother than nexus one, even though nexus one is comparable.

I've been an iPhone owner/user for a year and a half now. I just got my Nexus One last week and must say that i'm very impressed. I'm making the switch permanently and have already noticed that T-Mobiles 3G service and call quality is way better than ATT. I gave the Nexus to my buddy to play with for an hour and now he's jumping ship as well.... a great phone and great Google integration.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher7 View Post
    Is NEXUS ONE worth buying?
    any post-purchase resonance?

actually im planning to get an Iphone 3Gs but since Nexus One is launched so now i'm making my mind which one to take.

Is Nexus One got any problems so far?

If you were given a choice to choose between N1 and Iphone, which one do u choose?
    I have both, and chose the nexus, for all the reasons already listed + tmobiles unlimited plans is like 50 bucks or so cheaper a month than ATT, besides getting a nicer phone, I pay 600 less a year for service!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links