Audio problem (metallic buzz) - internal speaker?

This is a discussion on Audio problem (metallic buzz) - internal speaker? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; My wife got her nexus one on Friday and it's amazing. Mine arrived today with one slight difference than hers, when making a call there ...

Thread: Audio problem (metallic buzz) - internal speaker?

Audio problem (metallic buzz) - internal speaker?

My wife got her nexus one on Friday and it's amazing. Mine arrived today with one slight difference than hers, when making a call there is a metallic kind of buzz on the line, it doesn't prevent me making a call or receiving one but it is noticeable and my wifes phone definitely doesn't have the same problem. I'm very tempted to go through the warranty process unless anyone has any ideas I could try

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did you ever get any resolution on this or send it back for warranty? Mine just came and I also hear some white noise or a sort of hiss from the earpiece when talking on it. (I have the AT&T version.)

Anyone else experiencing this?

I also have the buzzing sound on my speaker. I called HTC support today and they said they can send me a prepaid shipping label so I can send in the phone (which I'm fine with). But they also said they need a credit card number up front (which I'm definitely not fine with). ??? What's that all about? Why would I need to give out my credit card number up front for a warranty repair?

Anyone else experienced this with the warranty exchange/repair from HTC?

Anyone else have the buzzing noise?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice on this issue

What I'm referring to is more like a slight hiss noise when I'm talking on the phone. But the quality is crystal clear when I'm listening to ring tone. So I'm wondering if it's my carrier and not the phone itself. Or it could be that I'm just overly sensitive since I just got it.

I got my phone replaced by HTC under warranty, replacement is perfect. Wasn't a hiss though, it was a metallic sound. Anyway, perfectly happy with the replacement

Hi Kelsin. my phone's internal speaker stopped working suddenly. I am also planing on replacement. you bought nexus one from US or UK? cause I bought it from US and want to know if they replace only internal speaker or entire phone..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links