Standby freezing

This is a discussion on Standby freezing within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok after uninstalling astro file manager things are ok. So far no more freeze ups. Must be the built in task manager not getting along ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Standby freezing

Ok after uninstalling astro file manager things are ok. So far no more freeze ups. Must be the built in task manager not getting along with some othe code. Going to experiment with another file manager. Wondering if I should root this. Kind of waiting for the new update to see what it fixes first. Oveall pretty happy though. On at&t and this is the only real option for an android phone. Nice to have multitasking phone and being able to talk and surf.

Today it happen. I was about to lose my mind!!!!!!!!!!!! So I sat back and was like WTF??? I started to call my friend who told me to get the N1 and see if it happened to him. Then I remembered I had 2 updates today. BUMP and Bluetooth. Guess what never used either before. So I final got a chance to get into my setting. I got rid of BUMP. Phone is working back to norm. Stay away from bump app you can transfer files in so many other ways. Sorry Bump I had to bump that azz.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links