bluetooth???

This is a discussion on bluetooth??? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by nexgoose it worked finally! THAN:nexusx::nexusx::nexusx: dallas! I am having the same issue getting "Bluetooth File Transfer" to work. I seem to have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bluetooth???

Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post
    it worked finally! THAN:nexusx::nexusx::nexusx: dallas!

I am having the same issue getting "Bluetooth File Transfer" to work. I seem to have it paired with my PC but it won't connect. When I try to initiate file transfer using Bluetooth File Transfer it starts and then says connection refused.

How did you make yours work in the end? Any tips? Did you have to root the Nexus?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_UK View Post
    it worked finally! THAN:nexusx::nexusx::nexusx: dallas!

I am having the same issue getting "Bluetooth File Transfer" to work. I seem to have it paired with my PC but it won't connect. When I try to initiate file transfer using Bluetooth File Transfer it starts and then says connection refused.

How did you make yours work in the end? Any tips? Did you have to root the Nexus?
    download BFT from market...open/turn it on...then activate your bluetooth file transfer wizard on your pc or laptop...your N1 will be discovered by the pc...next are 2 choices: receive or send file....if u choose send, your N1 will have a SDcard noti sound...slide noti bar and click accept!

hope this helps...:nexusx::nexusx::nexusx:
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by lolobabes View Post
    i cant seem to send anything on bluetooth from my N1 to another phone, pix or audio dont know why! any idea?
    downloaded bluetooth file manager now I can send all video or audio files thru bluetooth to other phones.... ahihihihi

download BFT from market...open/turn it on...then activate your bluetooth file transfer wizard on your pc or laptop...your N1 will be discovered by the pc...next are 2 choices: receive or send file....if u choose send, your N1 will have a SDcard noti sound...slide noti bar and click accept!

hope this helps...:nexusx::nexusx::nexusx:
    Brilliant! Thanks for that. I hadn't been using BT file transfer wizard - that made it work. Cheers

Guys,

I have installed the "Bluetooth File transfer" program. yet when the phone searches for the lapptop, while connecting , it will come up with a message:
    " Service not found
    You cant connect ith target device because it lacks the "File transfer Profile" (OBEX/FTP) and/or the Object Push Profile" OBEX OPP) Bluettoh services"

Make sure the target device is in Discoverable mode and enables to recieve files!"

Dont know what am I doing wrong here!..please help..it is quite frustrating!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links