bluetooth???

This is a discussion on bluetooth??? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; hello folks... i cant seem to connect my NXS1 to my laptop...my phone says "paired but not connected"...i followed instructions on my laptop and i ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bluetooth???

bluetooth???

hello folks... i cant seem to connect my NXS1 to my laptop...my phone says "paired but not connected"...i followed instructions on my laptop and i can see it (device name)..i tried the codes (0000 & 1234) but to no avail...pls help!

than:nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexus x:
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Did you try 'make this device discoverable' in settings?
    yes i did...name of my pc showed up on my phone and vice versa...i even "generated" a code for it from my pc and entered on phone but no dice!

than:nexusx::nexusx:
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!

bluetooth problem

i have the same problem with my bluetooth.. it says paired but not connected.. anyone knows how to solve it??
    thx

If i am not wrong, you cannot 'connect' to your laptop (only can pair). The bluetooth does not allow file transfer between your phone <-> laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by onenexus View Post
    If i am not wrong, you cannot 'connect' to your laptop (only can pair). The bluetooth does not allow file transfer between your phone <-> laptop.

Correct, the app that's needed to transfer files with the Nexus is "Bluetooth File Transfer' or im sure there or other paid apps. This one is free and works great.

it worked finally! THAN:nexusx::nexusx::nexusx: dallas!

I've got the Bluetooth Nexus One Dock which has BT and audio out cables. Is there anyway for me to stream the music from my laptop to my stereo using the phone and/or the dock? I downloaded the "Bluetooth File Transfer" app and that worked great but it's only allowing me to stream music from my phone to my pc, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I've got the Bluetooth Nexus One Dock which has BT and audio out cables. Is there anyway for me to stream the music from my laptop to my stereo using the phone and/or the dock? I downloaded the "Bluetooth File Transfer" app and that worked great but it's only allowing me to stream music from my phone to my pc, not the other way around.
    can you please put a link to this dock you have? and can you play the movie files on the n1 OUT to your tv?
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Quote Originally Posted by jdeproductions View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    can you please put a link to this dock you have? and can you play the movie files on the n1 OUT to your tv?
    The dock only comes with AUDIO out cables. I suppose I could try to stream video to my playstation and then to my TV but I don't know. I don't really have any video on my phone anyway and I don't really have a need for that at the moment. I guess it would be nice to shoot video on the phone and then play it on your t.v. though. Someone post if they know this is possible to do this via PS3.

Desktop Dock : Choosing Nexus One - Nexus One Help

i cant seem to send anything on bluetooth from my N1 to another phone, pix or audio dont know why! any idea?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links