Page change dots don't vibrate like they used too

This is a discussion on Page change dots don't vibrate like they used too within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I don't want to make it seem like I'm being picky --- but I have this issue where when I hold down the dots to ...

Thread: Page change dots don't vibrate like they used too

Page change dots don't vibrate like they used too

I don't want to make it seem like I'm being picky --- but I have this issue where when I hold down the dots to toggle and see all my home screen pages, the vibration is very very faint. Almost not even there. The soft keys vibrate with the same force but those dots barely even do anything and they used to be just as hard as the soft keys ... Anyone else have this issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jbarrack View Post
    I don't want to make it seem like I'm being picky --- but I have this issue where when I hold down the dots to toggle and see all my home screen pages, the vibration is very very faint. Almost not even there. The soft keys vibrate with the same force but those dots barely even do anything and they used to be just as hard as the soft keys ... Anyone else have this issue?
    Thats not an issue, thats how its suppose to be. Its has its own distinct vibration when you hold down on the dots

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links