Nexus One broken display cable?

This is a discussion on Nexus One broken display cable? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So it seems like when ever i squeeze my phone, the screen blanks out. Just like a loose cable would cause a laptop or desktop ...

Thread: Nexus One broken display cable?

Nexus One broken display cable?

So it seems like when ever i squeeze my phone, the screen blanks out. Just like a loose cable would cause a laptop or desktop screen to turn off. But i can still touch the screen and feel the haptic feedback. So i called HTC and they are sending me a refurbished unit to replace my current one. I had a good experience with them over the phone, but they could have sped up the time he had me listening to his breathing. So far its a wait and see game. Im thinking of making a youtube video the faulty phone.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i think making a video is a good way of documenting it. have you ever accidentally dropped the phone or gotten it wet or otherwise?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links