Email applications doesen't work

This is a discussion on Email applications doesen't work within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I use the EMAIL application with an imap account. It worked for 2 days, now when I open this application it says: shortening unexpected of ...

Thread: Email applications doesen't work

Email applications doesen't work

I use the EMAIL application with an imap account. It worked for 2 days, now when I open this application it says:

shortening unexpected of application Email *processocom.android.email

i tried to download another application like K-9 mail, it works, but I can't read the attached. (words document)...

is there any possibility to use this phone with EMAIL?????????? ;(

(sorry 4 my english I'm italian)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

try this:

home - menu - settings - applications - manage applications - menu - filter - all - email - clear cache and then try a force stop.

if that doesn't work, try clear data - i think it will erase your account settings but may fix your problem.

Thank you, I did everything u said but still doesen't work...always the same massage, I put all the data agian and still the same massage....is there anyone with same problem???

try a reboot. power off and power back on.

Just do it but still dosen't work

question; when you did clear data, were you prompted to re-enter your account information and then did you (i think that's what you said, but i wanted clarification)?

if it allowed you to enter your information, i wonder if there's an email that's causing the problem.

I try to set 2 account. One is with Vodafone and one is with my Company. The first is POP and it works, the second one is IMAP. It starts the download of all Email that I have on the server and than doesen't work any more...and says shortening unexpected of application Email *processocom.android.email
    I think the probem is only with IMAP account ;(((

can you try one or the other account, one at a time, to see if it makes any difference?

If I set vodafone account it works without bug. It download email (when I try to open it go away and I can read it, it seems like download only the object...).
    If I set my company account it work for 1minute, when it downoad new email It dosen't work. Now I re-installed k-9mail and work very well and it open word and excel doc...i think i will use only k-9 mail app

there's another email app called touchdown that people seem to like, but it's $20 to purchase.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links