battery problem

This is a discussion on battery problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; ive had the nexus one for about a week, while i love the phone, my battery doesnt seem to stay fully charged at all. If ...

Thread: battery problem

battery problem

ive had the nexus one for about a week, while i love the phone, my battery doesnt seem to stay fully charged at all. If i let it charge overnight to 100 percent, by noon, it will almost be near dead. im at work during this time and dont have the time to play with it so i know its not me. google said its not normal and will try to send me a new one when they can. anyone else have this problem.

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

my battery its awesome esp that i am an ex g1 user... i used to charge that baby daily... see if this helps : Charging / Calibrating the G1 Battery: - T-Mobile Community

PS. i know thats about g1 but both have Lithium Ion batteries.... good luck.

Before you go through the process of returning it, make sure you are optimizing your settings for what you need.

Such as, making sure unneeded applications are not running in the background, turn down the brightness to autosetting, or to minimum power as needed. Turn off GPS and Wifi if you are not using them.

Making sure that your updating and syncing programs are set to maybe 30-1 intervals, so the phone isn't constantly loading new stuff. I get about 6 hours of medium-heavy use out of the phone without needing a charge. I still bring my charger around with me, and will plug it if I have some time to spare.
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links