all my sms/mms deleted

This is a discussion on all my sms/mms deleted within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So i set down my phone after sending a text (or something i cant remember) well the next time i picked it up all my ...

Thread: all my sms/mms deleted

all my sms/mms deleted

So i set down my phone after sending a text (or something i cant remember) well the next time i picked it up all my texts are deleted!! wth? anyone else experience this? I did a quick google and i read its an ongoing problem with 2.0 as well.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

oh ya and I sent a text right after to one person, and another person received it! now thats a big problem for me. shows all the holes android has

i wouldn't call them holes. i have still yet to see proof that these messages going to other people weren't a result user error.

for your deleted messages, have you tried power cycling the phone to see if they're still there?

are you running any task killer apps?

user error? iIhad one person in my sms folder that i was talking to. iItold him that all my texts were deleted. and then my other friend all of a sudden wrote me and asked how. i can post up the texts here for proof

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links