GMail and WiFi question

This is a discussion on GMail and WiFi question within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello there, With my old iPhone, I used to receive push notifications from gmail all the time. But with nexus one, I've noticed that after ...

Thread: GMail and WiFi question

Question GMail and WiFi question

Hello there,

With my old iPhone, I used to receive push notifications from gmail all the time. But with nexus one, I've noticed that after some minutes in sleep mode, it just stops notifying be about new mails... how can I fix this?

Update: Actually, i think it DOES check... but no notification sound is emitted or something like this. Actually I'm not quite understanding what's really happening. It's just that it doesn't makes any sound (nor vibrates) when an email arrives...

Update 2: What I could notice is that wifi is turned off after a few minutes in sleep mode

Update 3: I think I found the solution http://www.thisandroidlife.com/2009/...leep-mode.html

Regards,
    Thiago Souza

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

jah
    I feel like I've noticed this a few times, too, but I'm never sure if I just somehow missed the sound/vibrate.

And sometimes it sounds/vibrates and there's no new mail.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links