Service of the HTC repair centre is very poor

This is a discussion on Service of the HTC repair centre is very poor within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by BrandonG777 Hopefully they come out with a tablet soon! Aside: Not really a tablet, but the Google ultra-thin notebook computer (processing done ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Service of the HTC repair centre is very poor

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonG777 View Post
    Hopefully they come out with a tablet soon!
    Aside: Not really a tablet, but the Google ultra-thin notebook computer (processing done by cloud, Chrome OS, Qualcomm chipset) will be out for the 2010 Christmas market.

Quote Originally Posted by wamchu View Post
    My replacement phone arrived today after 10 days, should have done within 5 days as HTC promised. Service of the HTC repair centre is very poor. All they had to do is pick the faulty handset and send me a replacement this could have been done within 2-3 days as I live only 15-20 miles from the HTC repair centre. I have called number of times to HTC and every time they keep saying is waiting to be sent out. Anyone has similar experience.

Well I am in a similar boat my HTC died after 3 months and was sent back. I had a major hardware failure that requires the phones motherboard to be replaced. I week to get it there now I have to wait a week for them to get parts and probably another week to get it fixed and its a business phone I use all aspects of a smart phone. Why cant they just replace it after all its only the case that will likly remain and probably the battery. This makes bad feeling and to be honest I couldnt recommend HTC or there service. If it was Iphone I probably would have a new one by now. I wouldn't complain had it been buggy software or something but its major hardware failure - I should have been given a new phone. NO MORE HTC FOR ME IN THE FUTURE.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links