eMail App Unread Badge

This is a discussion on eMail App Unread Badge within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi folks, I just wanted to find out if your native N1 email app displays an unread badge for all unread emails? I only get ...

Thread: eMail App Unread Badge

eMail App Unread Badge

Hi folks, I just wanted to find out if your native N1 email app displays an unread badge for all unread emails? I only get the green unread badge once I'm already within the application. But I get no unread badge on the desktop application icon. I came from an iphone so I was expecting an unread badge to appear similar to the iphone's email app. TIA for all replies! (I tried searching if a similar post was already made but found none) Thanks again!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I had a post for my Yahoo mail but never got an answer. Read and unread mails all appear the same which are usually grey or black on my Nexus One.

Quote Originally Posted by rbacosta View Post
    Hi folks, I just wanted to find out if your native N1 email app displays an unread badge for all unread emails? I only get the green unread badge once I'm already within the application. But I get no unread badge on the desktop application icon. I came from an iphone so I was expecting an unread badge to appear similar to the iphone's email app. TIA for all replies! (I tried searching if a similar post was already made but found none) Thanks again!
    Nexus only shows your unread badge within the app and not on the task bar.
    However if you receive a new email, you will get a notification on the task bar.

if using gmail. try the gmail unread count widget available in marketplace. you can put the widget which is the same as the gmail icon on your homescreen and it will display the unread email count over top of the icon.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links