SD Card And 64bit Windows

This is a discussion on SD Card And 64bit Windows within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok, New problem just cropped up using Windows 64. I plugged my phone in to use double twist to sync some music, and when I ...

Thread: SD Card And 64bit Windows

SD Card And 64bit Windows

Ok, New problem just cropped up using Windows 64. I plugged my phone in to use double twist to sync some music, and when I mount the SD card, the it mounts and then instantly unmounts. I the device charges, but windows cannot see it. I plug it in to a 32 bit OS and it works just fine. Anyone had this issue or got a fix or any ideas?
    :nexusx:Proud new owner of Nexus One as of 1/11/10
    Unlocked Rooted
    Amon-RA recovery v1.7.0(Cyanogen Mod Version)
    Cyanogen Mod LATEST! (Beta or Stable)
    Baked In MoDaCo's Kitchen!
    NexTHEME
    Helix Launcher2
    16GB Class 6 MicroSD

Twitter @Gr8gorilla

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by gr8gorilla View Post
    Ok, New problem just cropped up using Windows 64. I plugged my phone in to use double twist to sync some music, and when I mount the SD card, the it mounts and then instantly unmounts. I the device charges, but windows cannot see it. I plug it in to a 32 bit OS and it works just fine. Anyone had this issue or got a fix or any ideas?

Make sure you have all the current updates for SD card issues for your pc as there was a problem with Vista reading SDcards greater than 1gb when it was first release.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links