Bluetooth hadsfree, no ausdio streaming

This is a discussion on Bluetooth hadsfree, no ausdio streaming within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, I am having a question about bluetooth on the Nexus One: My car has a bluetooth handsfree kit, which I connect my phone ...

Thread: Bluetooth hadsfree, no ausdio streaming

Bluetooth hadsfree, no ausdio streaming

Hey guys,

I am having a question about bluetooth on the Nexus One:

My car has a bluetooth handsfree kit, which I connect my phone to. The problem is that my car obviously does not support bluetooth audio streaming. However, when I play a song on my phone while being connected to the car, it simply says it would playback using bluetooth audio streaming and I don't hear anything.

Is there a hidden setting somewhere that only uses the handsfree for phone calls?

Thanks,
    Patrick

P.S.: The voice quality on bluetooth handsfree seems to be very poor. Is that a known issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

yes, I have checked that several times now. the problem is as follows: once I pair the phone to my car, it automatically enables both audio streaming and handsfree setting. when I try to disable only the audio streaming, the pairing gets completely disconnected. once I connect again, both settings are checked. so I can not get it to only enable handsfree kit.

I don't know if this is an issue of my car or the phone, but can anyone provide additional information?

is this a known issue, will there be a fix available? is there any app in the market that disables BT audio streaming on a "higher level"?

I would really like to see this working, as I can not use the handsfree kit and play music using the stereo jack at the same time which is kinda annoying

When you keep your 'specific' bluetooth connection in bluetooth settings pressed for some time, it will bring new option , check 'phone audio only there' disable the 'media' one.
    But I doubt even that will work as it seems there is a bug with pairing of bluetooth phone audio to car's with in-built bluetooth interface. Even I am facing the same issue in my car !

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links