Touchscreen innaccuracy

This is a discussion on Touchscreen innaccuracy within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by johnny cizzle I am curious if you got your update whether or not this problem was fixed for you. Please update us. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Touchscreen innaccuracy

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    I am curious if you got your update whether or not this problem was fixed for you. Please update us.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunMangoes View Post
    Thanks - a simple solution that works well and one that I had not really considered for some reason! This is my first android phone and generally I really like the OS and the N1 hardware.
    No update as yet. Iam a uk user running the phone with my O2 sim card. Does that mean no OTA update? Guess I can go the SD card route?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    I am curious if you got your update whether or not this problem was fixed for you. Please update us.
    Thanks - a simple solution that works well and one that I had not really considered for some reason! This is my first android phone and generally I really like the OS and the N1 hardware.
    No update as yet. Iam a uk user running the phone with my O2 sim card. Does that mean no OTA update? Guess I can go the SD card route?
    i dont know if you'll get the ota. the sd card route is straight forward enough just make sure the battery doesn't die in the process. whatever you are more comfortable with

Upgraded via the sd card route. Very simple process. Worked flawlessly. Pinch zoom - GOOD, replying to SMS - still BAD. No fix by the looks of it. To be honest the trackball approach is fine.

Thats too bad. Mine doesn't do that anymore.are you using the default keyboard? That could be the problem too. Good luck
    Upgraded via the sd card route. Very simple process. Worked flawlessly. Pinch zoom - GOOD, replying to SMS - still BAD. No fix by the looks of it. To be honest the trackball approach is fine.

I have touchscreen inaccuracy problems too. I need to restart my phone to make it go. But it's very troublesome that it happens every now and then.

I went through a phase where I was downloading 2-3 of this, and 2-3 of that so I could compare different widgets to see what I liked best. Then my screen went super crazy one day. I would touch an icon and my apps drawer would open, or I would try to open the apps drawer and my keyboard would open. Completely impossible to switch screens. So when I could get to my applications settings I went through and removed all the widgets I wasn't using and that cleared it up. I'm not sure which one was the problem, or by having similar types of apps was causing some confusion, but I haven't had the problem since.

It's not just the keyboard. For a glaring example of this go to FoxNews.com or CNN.com. Click a headline from the list, and you'll sometimes get the one underneath the one you want.

maybe its a g-sensor problem have you tried to reassign your g-sensor?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links