sms time problem

This is a discussion on sms time problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I switch on my phone and received a few SMS.however,the SMS time shown was when I switched on my phone instead of the time SMS ...

Thread: sms time problem

sms time problem

I switch on my phone and received a few SMS.however,the SMS time shown was when I switched on my phone instead of the time SMS was sent.anyone experience this problem? I hv no problem with my hero or magic.thank u for your help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ccachch View Post
    I switch on my phone and received a few SMS.however,the SMS time shown was when I switched on my phone instead of the time SMS was sent.anyone experience this problem? I hv no problem with my hero or magic.thank u for your help.
    It appears the Nexus does not give you that feature of when the text was actually sent if your phone is off.

thanks.found the same problem with motorola milestone too.this is simply GREAT.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links