Yahoo Email?

This is a discussion on Yahoo Email? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have several Yahoo email accounts and for the life of me the phone just can't seem to recognize them and store them on my ...

Thread: Yahoo Email?

Yahoo Email?

I have several Yahoo email accounts and for the life of me the phone just can't seem to recognize them and store them on my phone. I would like to be notified whenever I get a new email, like when I had my BB. It was so easy then....all I had to do was enter all of the information on my PC, from my Sprint/Blackberry website and it automatically transferred right over to the BB immediately, it was amazing. Any help would be appreciated. I am far from a tech wizard and cannot even begin to appreciate even 5% of the Nexus One phone's capabilities at this point. Thanks, Newbie

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by pewtavert View Post
    I have several Yahoo email accounts and for the life of me the phone just can't seem to recognize them and store them on my phone. I would like to be notified whenever I get a new email, like when I had my BB. It was so easy then....all I had to do was enter all of the information on my PC, from my Sprint/Blackberry website and it automatically transferred right over to the BB immediately, it was amazing. Any help would be appreciated. I am far from a tech wizard and cannot even begin to appreciate even 5% of the Nexus One phone's capabilities at this point. Thanks, Newbie

Have you added your new accounts through the Menus > Settings > Accounts & Sync route?

You have to manually enter it. Some did a right up on it that's how I set up mine. Use the search. I don't remember the post

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    You have to manually enter it. Some did a right up on it that's how I set up mine. Use the search. I don't remember the post
    Found:

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n....html#post5145

Good find alphawave7, that will help people with Yahoo issues.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links