Post OTA update wallpaper quirk

This is a discussion on Post OTA update wallpaper quirk within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I received and installed the OTA update this morning. I've noticed a quirk with the wallpaper now. If I "slide" the screen to the left ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post OTA update wallpaper quirk

Post OTA update wallpaper quirk

I received and installed the OTA update this morning. I've noticed a quirk with the wallpaper now. If I "slide" the screen to the left or to the right and open an app. (e.g. mail or news and weather) and then when I'm done press the 'home' key, it takes me back to the home screen apps. but the wallpaper is hung up on the view from when I scrolled it to the left or right. I have to manually slide it back to center. Anyone else have this problem and does anyone know how to fix?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have noticed the same problem.

this is driving me CRAZY!

Quote Originally Posted by JonMac View Post
    I received and installed the OTA update this morning. I've noticed a quirk with the wallpaper now. If I "slide" the screen to the left or to the right and open an app. (e.g. mail or news and weather) and then when I'm done press the 'home' key, it takes me back to the home screen apps. but the wallpaper is hung up on the view from when I scrolled it to the left or right. I have to manually slide it back to center. Anyone else have this problem and does anyone know how to fix?
    Yes, other's have reported the same quirk. I think this one is universal. I haven't seen anyone say they can't repro this one.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Junior Member benjamin__nexusone's Avatar
    Boo, mine's acting up now too.

Mine work fine.. I doesn't use live wallpaper. I tested like you said. my wallpaper working fine.

I noticed this as well. I have a wallpaper with the earths globe and its always off center now. Annoying, but i can live with it.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

After the OTA I noticed the same thing, but only on wallpaper from gallery. Haven't checked today though.

polar clock is doing this too!

i just hit the back button until i reach the home page. because if you go to an app and press home when your done with it, the app stays running in the background, using up your battery.

but yes i notice it too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links