New Update...very slow data and browser!!!

This is a discussion on New Update...very slow data and browser!!! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; After i received the update last night my web browser loads very very slow!!! Google maps only loads partially!!! Anything using data loading escrutiatingly SLOW!!! ...

Thread: New Update...very slow data and browser!!!

New Update...very slow data and browser!!!

After i received the update last night my web browser loads very very slow!!! Google maps only loads partially!!! Anything using data loading escrutiatingly SLOW!!! Anyone else....???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It was super slow for me earlier today. But seems to be back to normal now...
    Rooted Nexus One

After the update I have hard time download app from the market.
    After I click on download, it show " Starting download....." it took over one minute or two minutes before it start to download any data from the market. That happen even I connect to the Wifi.

update on the issue. I found out my app in fact got downloaded and installed but on the Market screen still showing "Starting download..... " didn't get update.

I have the same problem, I have try to use Huawei E220 on the same network and location, works 2.5Mbit/sec and Nexus download around 200Kbit/sec sometimes interrupt connection. So, they didn't really fix the problem with baseband firmware. HTC SUCKERS and Google just makes $$$$$$ on the U.S. market. They don't give a **** about customers.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links