Full bars, but can't make a call

This is a discussion on Full bars, but can't make a call within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Starting this morning, I am having big problems sending and receiving phone calls. Texts go out fine, but when I go to dial, it sits ...

Thread: Full bars, but can't make a call

Full bars, but can't make a call

Starting this morning, I am having big problems sending and receiving phone calls. Texts go out fine, but when I go to dial, it sits for a few seconds, then beeps, and call ends. Anyone else having this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Turns out I just needed to reboot it and pull the sim card out and put it back in. Tmobile said that happens sometimes when numbers are ported over.

T-Mobile will tell you anything...My phone does that as well and i didn't have a number ported..Mostly does it when i dial out using Google voice but with Tmobile number as well.

Here in Miami I have the same problem bout making calls. I have full reception n my calls just drops or I hear a busy signal. N even after the update over the air my 3G still switches to edge. Back on forth by it self. .but I'm more concerned bout my calls not going through

Here in Hong Kong. Sometimes I can't make calls even when i have full reception. I need to reboot the phone to make it work again. This problem happens often. Sometimes, the phone has no reception at all when there's supposed to be full reception.

Currently dealing with this problem. It only happens near my office, which is in Manhattan so its pretty frustrating.

Anyone have any other advice? Tried the pulling the Sim card and I did a master reboot last week which worked at the time but isn't working now...

Joing the team of failed calls! Especially when i use my Google voice number....SMH Glad it hasn't been a emergency. Yet we cant make calls but google is releasing the same phone for Verizon in less then 30 days.

Even a soft reset doesnt fix the issue at times.

This is similar to the text/sms issue. When the text issue is happening if you try to make a call it drops the same way each of you are discribing. For those of you with the drop call issue while this is going on see if you can send a text msg. So far their isn't a fix but to restart your phone or switch from airplane mode back to normal. This is very annoying. I have full 3G bars and this happens. I never had a problem before the update so for me in my case I'm certain its the radio build. I just wish someone would come up with a fix.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links