N1 arrives tomorrow but feeling unsure.

This is a discussion on N1 arrives tomorrow but feeling unsure. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I order my phone on Saturday morning at 5:45 am and I have been excited ever since. I can't wait until tomorrow morning! I feel ...

Thread: N1 arrives tomorrow but feeling unsure.

N1 arrives tomorrow but feeling unsure.

I order my phone on Saturday morning at 5:45 am and I have been excited ever since. I can't wait until tomorrow morning! I feel like taking off class just to play with it lol

BUT....after reading some of the issues people are having with the accuracy of the touch screen and the issues with the 4 buttons, I must admit I feel a little unsure.
    One thing I love about the Iphone is the one home button. Not 4. Just one. So, I wonder is there an app that can disable the four buttons and just let the track ball button take you to the home screen?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

don't worry about the 4 buttons. You will get used to them and they will work all the time

The new update helped the button issue. It helped a ton of the issues actually.
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by iag48st View Post
    I order my phone on Saturday morning at 5:45 am and I have been excited ever since. I can't wait until tomorrow morning! I feel like taking off class just to play with it lol
    I think you're in for a disappointment on Monday...the phone won't ship til Monday, so you should expect it on Tuesday.

about the buttons, i've noticed on mine, i don't know about everyone else's, but the sensor on them seem to be place on the top portion of the icon(in between the screen and icon). if i press in the region, it works 100% of the time.

JUST GOT HERE!!

I had to miss school because no one was home! That sucks but oh well, this is an early college graduation present for myself lol

what a beautiful phone! Great design and awesome screen. I feel bad carrying the phone naked. I'm still waiting for my seido case.

You are gonna Love this phone! The touch screen is very accurate in my experience. The buttons are different but it didn't take long to get used to them.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links