Adding cotact to MMS

This is a discussion on Adding cotact to MMS within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; How do you add a contact to a MMS, say if i take a picture and then hit share via MMS, in the box that ...

Thread: Adding cotact to MMS

Adding cotact to MMS

How do you add a contact to a MMS, say if i take a picture and then hit share via MMS, in the box that says ( TO ) when you click in it, it will only let you type letters or numbers and not add a contact? Can someone help me figure this out please

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by starkall View Post
    How do you add a contact to a MMS, say if i take a picture and then hit share via MMS, in the box that says ( TO ) when you click in it, it will only let you type letters or numbers and not add a contact? Can someone help me figure this out please
    You first have to make your contact. In your contact details you will see a grayed out photo square (near the top, left side) touch it allow you to add a photo...

Im not trying to add picture to a contact in my address book. Im talking about taking a picture and then sending it to a contact in your phone book. If you take a picture, then hit share via MMS, it does not give you an option to add a contact from your phone book, it makes you manually type in a phone number.

Im not trying to add picture to a contact in my address book. Im talking about taking a picture and then sending it to a contact in your phone book. If you take a picture, then hit share via MMS, it does not give you an option to add a contact from your phone book, it makes you manually type in a phone number.

Sorry...if your contacts primary number is 'mobile', then when you start to type their name in the To field, the option will be there to add an individual from your contact list!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post

Sorry...if your contacts primary number is 'mobile', then when you start to type their name in the To field, the option will be there to add an individual from your contact list!!

1. lets simplify, how can i send a business card through mms? names that just appear on the "to" field are those with email address on your contact list.

When I click share to send a picture and start typing a contact name in the TO field, I get a drop-down with contacts that start with those letters. The list shows the contact name and the mobile phone number in parentheses. I can just tap the contact from that list when it shows and continue on to add a short note and click send.

If your contact doesn't exist yet, hopefully you know their mobile number so you can type it in. Once you send it, in your contact list you will see that number listed (based on your view filters) and if you select it you can edit that record to add the rest of the contact information for name, address, whatever.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links