Anyone else had phone call signal strengh yet phone isnt receiving or making calls?

This is a discussion on Anyone else had phone call signal strengh yet phone isnt receiving or making calls? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ive noticed today although i supposed it might have been the whole week since i got the nexus one that i have full phone signal ...

Thread: Anyone else had phone call signal strengh yet phone isnt receiving or making calls?

Anyone else had phone call signal strengh yet phone isnt receiving or making calls?

Ive noticed today although i supposed it might have been the whole week since i got the nexus one that i have full phone signal yet when i am receiving a call or making a call it seems to be a 50/50 chance of me receiving it or calling a person. This is dispite a full signal from the icon indication.

i never had a problem phoning out until last night and thought nothing of it but investigating it today its been doing it all day, id dial my number and it may connect, then in the exact same position phoning again ten or so seconds later i cant get through to the phone. Same when calling, sometimes it makes the call other times it wont give me a ring tone and doesn't make a connection.

Ive tried the obvious of putting my sim in another phone which it did work fine with.

Like i said the really disturbing thing about this is that the phone is constantly showing a good signal strength.

I wonder if anyone else has had this.

I am on the UK network 02.

Thanks in adv.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Had problems with re-registering after dead zone, call HTC to see if they have a solution and to at least document the problem.

Yeah tried that. Even returned the phone to factory settings and tried a reset (taking battery out and back in then holding volume down button and selecting clear) neither worked.

Tried it again as I said before one time it rang then the next it didn't I just could not connect.

I've resorted back to my old phone until this can be solved

hopping all fingers crossed that my phone is okay now. i seem to be receiving and making calls as normal now.

All i did under the advice of my brother an android and nexus fan and source writer was to select only 2g network only.

Its not a pretty solution as i want a 3g capable phone to run 3g but its better than having an unstable phone network.

Hopefully a fix will be out before soon.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links