Problem with music player

This is a discussion on Problem with music player within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; i dont really like how the original music player looks and work so i downloaded another one, mixzing, at first it work great and really ...

Thread: Problem with music player

Problem with music player

i dont really like how the original music player looks and work so i downloaded another one, mixzing, at first it work great and really prefer it over the one that came with the phone. today when i was playing music from the phone to my car through an aux jack both of them played different songs at the same time. for example if im using mixzing the original would start playing a song from the sd card and vice versa. also both player changes songs when i tilt my phone, sometime up sometime down, and sometime to the sides. does anyone know if it is suppose to be like this and why does the other player start playing a song on its own. if these issue is caused by the program can you recommend me a good music player. i prefer something thats simple to use and easy to control. thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have the same problem. The Nexus One provided headphones work fine. But when I use my Sony headphones, DR-RF6000, I move the phone it switches to the next song. The idea that I can't use any headphones I want to use with this phone is absurd.

call 1-800-cry-more

Quote Originally Posted by rdanna View Post
    I have the same problem. The Nexus One provided headphones work fine. But when I use my Sony headphones, DR-RF6000, I move the phone it switches to the next song. The idea that I can't use any headphones I want to use with this phone is absurd.
    You guys DO know a simple stereo mini plug (dongle) fixes this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladi AK View Post
    call 1-800-cry-more
    Very funny

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rdanna View Post
    You guys DO know a simple stereo mini plug (dongle) fixes this issue?
    But that would only be true if your headphone used bluetooth technology. Correct?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links