Text messages and Screen shots

This is a discussion on Text messages and Screen shots within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok ive noticed this problem sometimes with receiving thext messages, my phone wont alert me with a ringtone that i have set up that there ...

Thread: Text messages and Screen shots

Text messages and Screen shots

Ok ive noticed this problem sometimes with receiving thext messages, my phone wont alert me with a ringtone that i have set up that there is a new message. It is in the notification bar but my phone never made a noise or vibrated. Also sometimes if i pull down the notification bar and check something else but dont tap the new message it will just dissapear out of notification bar without me reading and then i forget about it completely...kinda annoying.
    And also how can i take a screen shot on my phone?
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Screen shots are a right mission compared to most, you need the SDK and have the handset plugged into the PC to take them.

Unless you're rooted, then you can find something in the market.

*bump**bump*

Did you go to Messages -> Settings and see if you have forgotten to check off something? When everything fails, a hard/factory reset might fix the problem.

yea i have it will notify me as its supposed to but sometimes it will dissapear when i open the notification bar but not click on it. and im pretty sure its supposed to stay there until i actually open the message :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Screen shots are a right mission compared to most, you need the SDK and have the handset plugged into the PC to take them.

Unless you're rooted, then you can find something in the market.

no need root ! I using Android Screen Cast. Take a look here androidscreencast - Project Hosting on Google Code .If is root, you can use more features such as keyboard and mouse in order to command your phone. For only screeshoot, not root required.

any1 else experiencing this message deal.....its doesnt happen with emails just texts. when some one texts me and the ringtone comes on and i press the power button on top of the phone to light up the screen the notification icon is there. once the screen goes off and like 10 seconds later i press the button again and light it up the notification icon is gone...so if i dont check that message the first time i get in my phone it dissapears and i end up forgeting about it....its so fkn annoyinggggg(**$*&$*()(&^$#%^GES)GWE_F#@Qt@^&gwg

bump bump

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links