No cursor in Buzz!

This is a discussion on No cursor in Buzz! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I posted this earlier but not to the bug report list. The cursor does not appear in Buzz Compose boxes. This is most irritating if ...

Thread: No cursor in Buzz!

No cursor in Buzz!

I posted this earlier but not to the bug report list.

The cursor does not appear in Buzz Compose boxes. This is most irritating if you enter text by speaking and there is an error you want to correct. The trackball does move the insertion point but you have no idea to where, making it impossible to position it in the right place to correct the text. Am I the only one having this problem? Is it only in Buzz? That is the only place I have seen it happen but it happens there consistently. Email compose works fine.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by donfrench View Post
    I posted this earlier but not to the bug report list.

The cursor does not appear in Buzz Compose boxes. This is most irritating if you enter text by speaking and there is an error you want to correct. The trackball does move the insertion point but you have no idea to where, making it impossible to position it in the right place to correct the text. Am I the only one having this problem? Is it only in Buzz? That is the only place I have seen it happen but it happens there consistently. Email compose works fine.
    And now it seems to be fixed. Thank you, Google.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links