App drops

This is a discussion on App drops within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone having trouble with app dropping? It just goes to main page, or flickers or locks up. Powering on and off brings is back, and ...

Thread: App drops

App drops

Anyone having trouble with app dropping? It just goes to main page, or flickers or locks up. Powering on and off brings is back, and it is just as it was before dropping. It seems that the closer to the bottom of the screen you touch, the more problems.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by bgolfn View Post
    Anyone having trouble with app dropping? It just goes to main page, or flickers or locks up. Powering on and off brings is back, and it is just as it was before dropping. It seems that the closer to the bottom of the screen you touch, the more problems.
    Is the problem with the apps that came with the phone or apps downloaded afterward, or both.

Both. I will be in one screen on the home page, and it will either stop and lock, or move to a different page. I love the phone. Other than this problem, I think it needs a bigger battery for playing games or video. Battery life is good for general surfing, and down loads, but gaming drains the battery quickly

Quote Originally Posted by bgolfn View Post
    Both. I will be in one screen on the home page, and it will either stop and lock, or move to a different page. I love the phone. Other than this problem, I think it needs a bigger battery for playing games or video. Battery life is good for general surfing, and down loads, but gaming drains the battery quickly
    Two things,

One: Turn off phone take out the battery for a couple of minutes then power back on
    Two: If that doesn't work try factory reset... (back up phone contents)

If those do not work you may have warranty issue and you'll have to contact HTC.

Battery is so so... there are some good write up (in the search forum) on improving + obtaining a better battery type.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links