another way to unlock the phone?

This is a discussion on another way to unlock the phone? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is there another way to unlock the Nexus besides hitting the top left button, then activating the screen unlock? Its not exactly an ideal way ...

Thread: another way to unlock the phone?

another way to unlock the phone?

Is there another way to unlock the Nexus besides hitting the top left button, then activating the screen unlock? Its not exactly an ideal way to hold and unlock the phone. Thanks for any info

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by kasrhp View Post
    Is there another way to unlock the Nexus besides hitting the top left button, then activating the screen unlock? Its not exactly an ideal way to hold and unlock the phone. Thanks for any info

Unless something different comes in a software update, that is the only way.

I found a program called MyLock which does away with the swipe. It makes it a lot easier to turn on the phone one-handed, especially because I am left-handed and the swipe was on the wrong side for me.

Why does everyone feel the need to have another button to turn off sleep-mode?

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Why does everyone feel the need to have another button to turn off sleep-mode?
    well imo the power button will wear out alot faster having to press it everytime to turn the screen on. I would prefer the trackball and then swipe to unlock

Well isn't it like that with every phone? You press the button a lot they will wear eventually.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links