How many times am I supposed to get the same email 10?

This is a discussion on How many times am I supposed to get the same email 10? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I mean it's bordering on ridiculous. Whether it be my AOL or my Hotmail, I get notified that I have an email, I open it, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many times am I supposed to get the same email 10?

How many times am I supposed to get the same email 10?

I mean it's bordering on ridiculous. Whether it be my AOL or my Hotmail, I get notified that I have an email, I open it, I clearly delete it and then like 10-15 minutes later I get notified that I have another email.....and it's the same one that I just deleted! This is happening over and over and over.....it's nuts! I'm sure that this is not normal???????

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds like the serer is not being updated that you read and/or deleted the email.

Has it ever worked right?

In the beginning it only happened once or twice but that was also because I only had like one email account on the device. Now I have approx 5 accounts and I'm looking to load more. Is there a way to delete the message without having to open it at all?

I have been having a similiar problem with my hotmail account. I'll get a notification, read it, then delete it. And then several minutes later my notificaiton tone will go off again, but when I open my email there is nothing there.

nsm
    Yup - sounds familiar. Exact same issue on my hotmail/live account.

ANNOYING!! Are we guinea pigs here or what? What were the advantages of being first on the block with a Nexus One again, when I was perfectly happy with my BB Curve? Sometimes I just need to be reminded....LOL

yes same issue.... i just added my hotmail acc and all my old emails i had came up, i marked them all as read, 10 minutes later, you have 20 new emails!!! go to check its my same friggin emails came back as new.... WTF!!!

That's the same problem I have. I will get New Email notification of my hotmail account but nothing new there. It gets worst when I load hotmail mobile with a browser, email content will spread wide across, one line per paragraph. I thought I'm the only one has such problem

Same problem here with hotmail, except I don't get the constant new mail notification. The read messages just get marked as unread at some point after reading. This doesn't happen with my work email. Is it because there is no 2 way communication between the N1 and hotmail?

i had this problem also, but it's recently gone away after i re-read them about 20 times, hopefully i'm done with it now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links