All Text Message Deleted

This is a discussion on All Text Message Deleted within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Wow this just happened to me as well Had over 2500 text messages gone just like that. I thought the phone kept some kind of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Text Message Deleted

Wow this just happened to me as well Had over 2500 text messages gone just like that. I thought the phone kept some kind of archive or what not. Unchecking the delete old messages let's see if that's any better.

Just to bump this back up - I've had this happen again, lost 400+ messages this time. I think it is something to do with switching between the text and back to the home screen using back, not home.

I seem to remember I was flicking back using the back button after opening messages (so homescreen > messages > contact > read & reply to txt > back button to messages > back button to homescreen) and the phone stuttered so I reopened messages and lo and behold - all gone.

Not a happy bunny as I had some messages on there that I *really* wanted to keep, but like the trusting soul I am, thought that cos it hadn't happened in 2 months - it was fixed with froyo... how wrong I was!

Wish I had a solution..but all I have is a suggestion: WaveSecure backs up your sms messages, every night I plug in my phone for overnight charging, and it auto-backups everything.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Wish I had a solution..but all I have is a suggestion: WaveSecure backs up your sms messages, every night I plug in my phone for overnight charging, and it auto-backups everything.
    There is also the app "SMS Backup & Restore". I use that with it's automatic backup feature.
    ATT N1 Arrived - 5-18-2010
    Rooted - 7/4/2010

Running:
    Froyo FRF91 w/ root

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links