All Text Message Deleted

This is a discussion on All Text Message Deleted within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; this is the second time this has happened to me, and im wondering if it has been happening to anyone else... All of my conversations ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Text Message Deleted

All Text Message Deleted

this is the second time this has happened to me, and im wondering if it has been happening to anyone else...
    All of my conversations are just randomly being deleted for no reason. i have the per conversation limit set and that was working fine but then it just deleted everything, and did it again today. i am also using chompsms but there is no setting to automatically delete. can anyone help to solve this,,?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ben22191 View Post
    this is the second time this has happened to me, and im wondering if it has been happening to anyone else...
    All of my conversations are just randomly being deleted for no reason. i have the per conversation limit set and that was working fine but then it just deleted everything, and did it again today. i am also using chompsms but there is no setting to automatically delete. can anyone help to solve this,,?
    I know it maybe a bit of a pain... but are you able to disable chompsms for a while, just to confirm that it is not anything from that program causing the issue?

This is not a chompsms issue. I have been getting this issue since the new update. I actually disabled the storage settings for deleting messages when they reach the limit. This was done back when I got the phone January 6th. Ever since the new update this is one of the new issues I get where I will come back to the root of my text messages (I don't use 3rd party apps) and they're all gone.

I have the same issue. I send a message, looked back at the Messaging app, and more then my 3000 messages were deleted.. Is there a fix to restore them?

same thing happened to me! all texts just disappeared! anyone find a fix yet?

I had this happen to me once so far. I used Handcent.

I just had the same thing happen. I was using the stock SMS app. I lost all my SMS that was more than 2 days old. Anyone figure out a way to fix this or at least regularly archive text messages?

I use my Nexus for business and I am not happy to lose all my SMS history. I' be really pissed if there were so much that I love about this phone.

I don't have ChompSMS and this happened to me, as well. It happened about 8 days ago and it was completely random (seemingly). I sent a text message, everything was fine...received a reply, and it was suddenly the only one listed. The 1 text message...out of possibly around 1800.

It's not a big deal to me as I save anything I want to save anyway, but it's still an annoyance.

had the same problem really would like an answer i have tried all the 3rd party apps and the normal still getting all my messages deleted and some are relatively important

This has just happened to me too, nearly 1000 messages gone not impressed at all...

I've turned off "Automatically delete messages" in the standard messaging app (which is all I use) but I don't know if that will make any difference... anyone any further forward as to why it's happening???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links