Anyone have their Nexus One just turn off on them?

This is a discussion on Anyone have their Nexus One just turn off on them? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So today I'm driving to work and I noticed that my phone is completely off. I'm like wtf! Power button would not power the phone ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have their Nexus One just turn off on them?

Anyone have their Nexus One just turn off on them?

So today I'm driving to work and I noticed that my phone is completely off. I'm like wtf! Power button would not power the phone back up. I had to remove the battery and then everything worked fine. Anyone experience anything remotely close to this?:confused: I'm just hoping this is a one time thing.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My wifes does it once in a while... I'm waiting for the next update to decide if I'm sending it in for repair or not.
    Rooted Nexus One

Oh wow! I'm hoping it doesn't do it again.

I think I've heard her complain about it about once a week...
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    So today I'm driving to work and I noticed that my phone is completely off. I'm like wtf! Power button would not power the phone back up. I had to remove the battery and then everything worked fine. Anyone experience anything remotely close to this?:confused: I'm just hoping this is a one time thing.
    Mine has done this probably twice in the last 5 weeks. :nexusx: The first time I assumed the battery was low, but I didn't worry about it. 2nd time I'm positive there was plenty of power. For me, I'm pretty sure this was pre-firmware upgrade.

(Woot! 100th Post! )

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Oh man I will be watching my phone and noticing any weird occurrences.

I had the same issue. It was resolved by HTC replacing the phone. Please see the thread below from the google support forums.

My Nexus One restarts on its own a few times a day randomly. - Android Help

damn it! I hope I don't have to go through this route , thanks for the info though

Powere melt down!

My Nexus One has been doing this almost every other day. I notice the body is worm to hot and the battery discharged - or almost. Only way to get restarted is to remove battery and reboot. SOmetimes there is a charge left, sometimes not. What's up? Help?!

Quote Originally Posted by kevindaledavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    Mine has done this probably twice in the last 5 weeks. :nexusx: The first time I assumed the battery was low, but I didn't worry about it. 2nd time I'm positive there was plenty of power. For me, I'm pretty sure this was pre-firmware upgrade.

(Woot! 100th Post! )

Quote Originally Posted by googlecs View Post
    My Nexus One has been doing this almost every other day. I notice the body is worm to hot and the battery discharged - or almost. Only way to get restarted is to remove battery and reboot. SOmetimes there is a charge left, sometimes not. What's up? Help?
    If this has been happening everyday I would suggest calling tech support and getting your phone repaired or exchanged.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links