GMAIL not sending...

This is a discussion on GMAIL not sending... within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So I synced my gmail account and it seems that I can view emails on my phone but I can't reply to the emails. As ...

Thread: GMAIL not sending...

GMAIL not sending...

So I synced my gmail account and it seems that I can view emails on my phone but I can't reply to the emails. As soon as I type something and send, it just shows "Sending..." forever and never actually sends. Am I not doing something right? let me know

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did you set up your primary email option in setup. Somebody else wrote that if you use multiple email accounts, it will still only send from the primary account, and ignore which account received the email. They said you have to set up the primary account first. Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by eylee View Post
    So I synced my gmail account and it seems that I can view emails on my phone but I can't reply to the emails. As soon as I type something and send, it just shows "Sending..." forever and never actually sends. Am I not doing something right? let me know
    na all you need to do is sync/refresh right after sending then it will send. i take it you turned off sync right?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links