could u help me with one problem

This is a discussion on could u help me with one problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; hello, i just got a nexus one and i want to put some document .doc or docx format on phone, and i dont know how ...

Thread: could u help me with one problem

could u help me with one problem

hello, i just got a nexus one and i want to put some document .doc or docx format on phone, and i dont know how to open them and use them ?? cud u help me with some anwers

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by rovladimir View Post
    hello, i just got a nexus one and i want to put some document .doc or docx format on phone, and i dont know how to open them and use them ?? cud u help me with some anwers
    Nexus does not support .doc independently, only through email.

I use Documents To Go which will allow you to edit full word docs, excel spreadsheets, PDFs, and powerpoint presentations.
    Rooted Nexus One

Thanks for that info Fuse, it a shame the Nexus can't do it independently as stock, but at least there's a market app.

I also have the option to open my docs in quickoffice. I thought this was included with the N1 because I don't remember installing it and don't have it listed in any of my app lists.
    Rooted Nexus One

Could you help me with one problem? Don't use useless subject lines, state your problem in the subject.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links