Dock Issue

This is a discussion on Dock Issue within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have read all the post regarding the dock and im still having a issue. My issue is when i first dock the phone the ...

Thread: Dock Issue

Dock Issue

I have read all the post regarding the dock and im still having a issue. My issue is when i first dock the phone the msg i see display is use docl for audio then under it i show this msgs for music and media which i did check then hit ok. When i go to my music my light on the ball glows once but no sound is coming out of the dock.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by deltalyric View Post
    I have read all the post regarding the dock and im still having a issue. My issue is when i first dock the phone the msg i see display is use docl for audio then under it i show this msgs for music and media which i did check then hit ok. When i go to my music my light on the ball glows once but no sound is coming out of the dock.
    The sound doesn't actually come out of the dock, but it should come out of the speakers you have attached to the dock. If that isn't happening, then while the N1 is docked, go to settings and look for the dock to be sure it is set up to play music.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links