home screen issue

This is a discussion on home screen issue within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Nexus one default home screen have 5 screens, let's say that the main screen is the third one. If I open application in other screen ...

Thread: home screen issue

home screen issue

Nexus one default home screen have 5 screens, let's say that the main screen is the third one.
    If I open application in other screen (in fourth screen for example) and I tap the home button, it'll be back to the main screen but the wallpaper still in the fourth screen condition and the dots in the left and right bottom of the screen will be 3-1 which indicates that the screen is the fourth screen..

If I tap and drag the screen a little bit, it'll be back to normal condition.
    Its annoying me so much

anyone got idea about this issue?
    Will next update fix it?

thanks for helping me

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thanks for posting this, I'm having the same issue and was wondering how widespread it is. Googled it and found your post. Thanks again!

i have the same issue... but it only started happening after the update... hopefully they fix this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sikpnoi4u_2nvy View Post
    i have the same issue... but it only started happening after the update... hopefully they fix this soon.
    yeah that's right..
    and restarting it affects nothing.
    All we can do is just to waiting and hoping

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links