Filezilla FTP

This is a discussion on Filezilla FTP within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Has any one had any issues connecting to FTP servers? Whenever I am outside my network, I can not retrieve the directory list from my ...

Thread: Filezilla FTP

Filezilla FTP

Has any one had any issues connecting to FTP servers? Whenever I am outside my network, I can not retrieve the directory list from my Filezilla FT server. I am trying to connect using Active mode. When I am inside my home network, it displays fine. My roommate has the Droid and has no issues but my N1 is not playing nice.

Everything is open through the router and the windows firewall is turned off. I even added the exception rules just to be sure. The server is using Win Server 2005. Any questions to better explain my situation please let me know. Thanks for any help or advice.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi-

What FTP client software are you using on your N1? I have Filezilla server set up and can try it for you with your setup. Something I've been meaning to try anyway.

Just a FYI - I'm using ES File manager (in Market for free) and it"s OK as a FTP client

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links